Yay!!!! Finally! After a week without a washer, I got one! I'm so excited. I couldn't complain about the other one. It was used when we got it several years ago. It served us well for a long time. Anyway, we found another one from a couple whose dryer went out and they bought a new set and didn't need the washer so we were able to get an awesome deal! I don't mind going to the 'mat, but I'd prefer to do it at home... LOL...
Outside of that, all is well. I'm getting ready to make the change.... Yep, I've got a new name for my blog and I'm going to try and retire my icons... but they are so much fun and I have so many... *le sigh* I'm hoping all I'll have to do is change the name of my blog to a new name and include my RL first name and anacronym of last three names... Yep... meli will be a thing of the past. I only used it because of the online writing I did when I was did my first foray into the writing world.
Well, it's off to bed. One more day of work before spring break. Woot! Woot! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Hi Stephanie!
I hope you are enjoying your spring break! The boys are out this week too. I took off today and we did a few things around town. Planned on going to the skate park, but it wasn't open.
Happy Spring!
Karen
Post a Comment