Thursday, December 04, 2008

Waiting....


*le sigh* Yep, waiting time.... ugh... Funny, from August 8 till now didn't seem this torturous. Can you tell I'm just not a good waiter? And I even made it through with my MIL coming to visit and didn't say a word. Talk about hard. But I tried to tell as few as possible. Just enough so I wouldn't absolutely burst. I even blogged and thought it was no biggie because I hadn't blogged in five months. So I could squee and no one would even know, LOL. Then I laughed when it did get read.

But alas... I will continue to wait... with klennex close at hand. I have to. Rejection pile isn't large enough yet. I've only had four 'official' query passes and I know partly that fell into the catagory of 'just like you had to realize you didn't know how to write before you could start to learn, queries work the same way. And they are a billion times harder to write than a novel. 70,000 words? No problem. Shorten it to 100-300 and then to 25 words..... Ouch!!!! So not fair. I might have four names but succient isn't one of them. *g*

Okay, so maybe next time I'll finally have someone else to talk about. Hmmm.... let's see.... never mind... can't think right now.

1 comment:

Karen Prince said...

LOL! You are too funny! I agree about waiting...it is hard. I wish you the best!