Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random Squee Moment

Well can you believe it??? It's RAINING! Yeah, well, for some of you it's probably a rolling eyes moment but we had next to nary a drop for the better part of the summer. Today it has been almost constant and finally after also spending the better part of the summer in excess of 100 degrees we are almost comfortable.

Anyway before the rain began in earnest I got up early to go to the radio station that was clearing out. Oh yeah!!!! All their CDs were 1.00. It was great. I was finally able to find a lot of music that I wanted. May not be much of a squee for anyone else but I am a ohmygoodness serious music buff. I would have music on almost constantly if I could.

Well today will be short. I still have errands to run and then I am determined to get some more writing done today. I am determined somehow to get at least a measureable amount done before the end of the year. It would be nice to be able to say that I had completed two novels by the end of the year but we'll see...

*g*
meli

No comments: