Well it seems for being so excited about having a new blog I have been extrememly reticent to actually take time to put anything down here. Go figure. They say the new wears off quickly. There is certainly much truth to that. However I must confess I am the worst mind composer. By saying that I mean I might write a letter a dozen times or compose a post half a dozen times before it actually ever hits the keyboard. Some may say that I am impetuous. I suddenly just sit down and do it. They just can't see all the prior 'work'. Oh if only you could post telepathically then this would be filled with all kinds of stuff. But alas, technology hasn't caught up with me yet so I will still be relegated to making myself sit down - and not get distracted - for long enough to actually post.
Well I am in the middle of a fic and really need to get on it. I am definite need of some of that impetuous right now or else my word count for the day will be...oh I don't know....0! Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be more productive as it is finally Saturday!!!! *very big stretch your face grin* Should have been a song...oh wait a minute, there was...but that would be letting my age show if I remembered a Bay City Roller song when I was a young girl. (No, I wasn't that old when it came out.)
*g*
meli
No comments:
Post a Comment