Friday, March 02, 2007

RL


Short post... hey at least it's a post... *g* RL has been busier than ever it seems. The other day I was thinking that RL must have upped the anty on my life. But now that not's all bad. I come from a family that likes to play pennie-anty poker. (No, I don't gamble, but they like to bring their change and play) Anyway, you know how it goes... It only takes a penny to get in the game, but sometimes the requirement to play might go up to a nickle or maybe even a quarter. That's how life feels right now. I guess the requirement to stay in the game has gone up. But hey, that can't be all bad. If what was required of us always stayed the same, I think we would call that a rut.

Anyway, the other day, I was praying about something. Haveing three teenagers now, life has certainly gotten more interesting. *wipes brow* And the other day, there was something that was really on my mind. It was one of those situations where you really have to ponder and pray before moving forward. Anyway, as I was praying, a bible story come to mind. It was one that I've probably read a gazillion times or so. And suddenly, like a rocket exploding, it was in my head, except this time I saw a detail that I had read but never focused on before. I never had the need to, I guess. Anyway, it was 'just what I needed'. It wasn't an answer, but rather a reassurance that God is still on board and if he's on board, then everything will be all right!

Well, I better go. Tomorrow is a school holiday... *squees with delight*! Yes, I love it! Actually, I have a ton to do. My b-in-law is supposed to drop in on Saturday and NaNoEdMo began today. Yep. It's the follow-up to NaNoWriMo. WriMo is in November and EdMo in March. In March the goal is to spend 50 hours in editing. So, here I am with only one hour in so far. Most of the ladies in my critique/beta group are doing it too, so it should be fun. Hmmm... I guess I should bust out the widget. I need to go on lj and figure out where I got it. But that's something for another day.

GTG
*yawn*

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

Sounds like you're busy, busy, busy! I love when the Word of God speaks answers to my heart.