
Well, these past few days have been different. I'm not usually one to get sick beyond the usual cold or whatnot. After this week I'm thinking I might have to rethink buying stock in ibuprofen and tylenol. *grin* (BTW my friend commented with this icon. It was too perfect for the way I was feeling. *grin* I couldn't resist using it over here.)
On a much brighter note... IT'S SPRING BREAK!!! Finally... *huge sigh* It was almost seeming like some far off surreal event... but it's finally arrived... *another huge sigh*
Well, enough of that. At least today I am feeling more human than I have since Tuesday night. I'm hopeing to actually stay up all day. It seems all I've done since Wednesday is go to work, go to bed, go to work, go to bed... with little else in between. *shudders* Thank goodness stuff like that doesn't last longer than it does.
Happy day!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling a little better... have a GREAT and RELAXING spring break!! YEAH!!!
(I am not excited or anything.)
Post a Comment