Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random Stuff...


Well just a quick bit of news. One of my ladies at work gave a piece of wonderful news today. Her daughter is a junior at Petrolia High School. Anyway, she has been coming home and telling her mother of the big change at school in one of our new young people who just got the Holy Ghost recently. She said, "My daughter didn't like her. Now she tells me that this girl is really changing and now she's cool." *VBG* Who knows whose life she will be a witness to just because there *is* a differnence.


As a side note, we went to Graham after church on Sunday am to visit relatives. It was a lot of fun. We don't get to see them but about once or twice a year, it seems. I was surprised at how tall all the cousins had gotten - Heather being the oldest and by far the shortest. Everyone of them - except for the six year old were tall and I mean TALL. That scripture came to mind, 'and we seemed as grasshoppers in their sight'. *meep* But fun all the same... :0)


Well, I got my medical information. I finally got some answers on my post and then my wonderful m-in-law sat down with me and explained the procedures in depth. She was too much fun. She listed all the pain meds, anti - anxiety, over sedation, effects, O2 for stable patients, O2 for trama patients, lactated ringers, more meds. I told her I felt like a jr. Pharmacist when I got through. But I think I can pull it off now. Maybe.... Then she suggested that perhaps I could write this scene in the back woods somewhere where medical care is too far to get too and kind of make it real tough.... I laughed. Boy, next time I need drama, I know who to go to. *grin*



Title: Supplemental
Words: (04.12.07) 1802 (4.10.07) 1023
Total so far: 6933 plus additional scenes still needing to go in. Really trying to keep it around 10,000 - 11,000 but not sure just yet. We'll see.
Accomplished: Have worked out lots of scenes in the disjointed fashion. (That's how I always start). Now I'm trying to go more linear and put it all together. Trying being the operative word. *g* But hey, I have a beginning.

No comments: