1/2 /cup Butter,softened
3/4 cup Brown sugar
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups Flour
1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (I used regular sized)
1 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
1 1/2 lbs. Chocolate Almond Bark (melted)
In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, mixing well. Add chocolate chips and pecans. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on waxed paper and chill 2 hours. Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into almond bark to cover. Place on waxed paper and chill to set. Store in refrigerator.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
I love your new look! Some people have all the talent!!! The truffles sound delicious. Hmm, maybe I'll have to make them sometime!
Karen
Thank you Sis. Stephanie
Love your new look.
well I haven't got to try these yet but I've heard they are wonderful!!!! Thank you for sharing your recipe!!!
Post a Comment