Thursday, June 21, 2007

Still here... although many may wonder... *g*

Well don't you just love all these newsy posts??? It's like I went to all the trouble to get this blog together and then deserted the poor thing.

Well summer has been fun. My daughter's still in Hawaii and having a great time. I'm waiting till she gets back and then maybe I'll actually post some pic spam...

Birthday's are coming around. The only good part about that is my husband is nine days older than me. Whatever the age, he'll get there first. No, I take that back... the other good part is they always usually do the fireworks on my b-day (7-3) so it's always fun to take the kids to that...

Well today was fun... a tree fell on the electrical wires in our alley, knocking the power out for almost five hours. I never knew my house could be so quiet. My laptop wasn't charged - my fault -, my cell phone was down to the last notch... There was NO sound in my house. No whirring of fans, no air conditioner. Ack! Thankfully, there was a decent breeze outside. AND... I couldn't cook supper since the electric stove didn't work... Hmmm... that was nice...

Okay, enough of my rambling... I don't have enough time to get really serious, so this will have to do for now...

1 comment:

Linda Elms said...

Good hearing from you Stephanie! I'm sorry about the electricity, but having a little quiet time probably was nice. Although, no A/C wouldn't be very good! I was wondering where Heather was. I'm anxious to hear about her trip. Have a great day!