Friday, November 28, 2008

Distracted...



(Okay, so I laughed when I saw this. This is *so* me, LOL.)

Well, uhm... wow... I can't believe I'm blogging twice this week.... Could be I'm enjoying being distracted right now, LOL. But 'the boys' are playing dominos and my dd is playing XBox. But I can't complain. I dragged both my dd and ds out to go shopping this morning. I had my dd stationed in one spot and I went to another as we collected Christmas gifts for which I'm so thankful cause I seriously don't care for shopping anymore. Oh, sometimes it's okay, but for the most part it seems like there should be more stuff to do.

Thanksgiving was fun. Went to my brother's. For Christmas we'll go to my dh's brother's. Hoping to get some great pictures. Haven't played the shutterbug in at least a year or so. Really need to make up for it this year. Told the kids we're going out next week to get some shots of them.

Okay, enough of my rambling... *g*

No comments: