Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Name....Finally..... *g*



Well, thanks to one of my awesome crit partners, I now have a new name for this little place. Yay! Now to actually get something to put on it... Am hoping to put together some writing helps on stuff like pov's, mru's, and whatnot mixed in with other posts. Not completely sure yet.


As for my ms, they emailed me and said that they had received it and to give them a few months, but that she would keep me informed. Sound promising? I really have no idea. It's hard to tell. YA is a hard sell in the best of circumstances--expecially in CBA--unless your name is Ted Dekker or Melody Carlson, LOL. But then, I'm waiting on Jenny B. Jones' In Between Texas to come in. They had sold their only copy not too long ago. I heard it is split your gut funny.


Well, I'll cut my rambling short tonight. TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on naming your blog. Great title!

meliaka said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! You are too funny! Thanks for all your help! *vbg*

Anonymous said...

Susette helped, you know. But I'll gladly take a bow if you'd like. LOL