
Just *had* to take a moment and post before we go out of town. I've got one last run to pick up something for my m-in-law and then a couple of presents that I will hopefully find once we get to Dallas. If not, we should be back tomorrow so I have a 'backup plan' gift.
Had a ton of fun at our Ladies Christmas party at church last night. We had a ornament game... something akin to a Chinese ornament exchange and it seemed one of the most popular was a collection of Santa ball ornaments. I watched one of the oldest women in our church have so much fun keep getting up and getting them back. Then she would cradle them to herself and get this look on her face …. *giggles* It was really too much.
On my way home, I just thought, “Lord, if I *have* to grow old, then please let me be like her.” She’s awesome. She’s not a complainer. (I might have to work on that part still…*grin*) And she loves to have FUN! Yay! And here I thought I would have to seriously ‘mature up’. Maybe there’s hope for me yet…. *g*
Merry Christmas!!!
*grin*
meli
No comments:
Post a Comment