Sunday, February 04, 2007

Correction...




Well once I read over the entry, I realized I had a bit that could use correction. When I mentioned the book and my critique group I failed to mentioned we were ALL squeeing over the fact we ALL got books that wanted/submitted them. It's something LULU does every year for winners of NaNoWriMo. You get one copy, but the catch is you only have until Jan 15 to submit. So we were all pretty frantic just to get that single copy. Some are going to use it for an edit copy. Another allowed her daughter to take it to school with her. (It's a Young Adult book too) and they thought it was a published book and want copies.

Well enough about writing. I have too many other things to do. But I do so hate leaving things out there to be misconstued...

No comments: