
I'm sooooooooo glad it's Friday. And fall back this weekend too... What more could I ask for than extra sleep right now? LOL.
Latest update:
Working NaNovel Title: The (im)Perfect World
Words: 1813 (3502 total so far)
Accomplished: Well since I decided to start part way into the plot it's hard to tell yet. I just finished a writers Trama 101 class in October and was anxious to try out a scene with a rescue and IV's....
But it did get me thinking about a small little section of the Bible. The part where Paul and Barnabus have a fight about John Mark. Barnabus wanted to give John Mark another chance but for some reason Paul disaggreed. I wonder whatever happened to John Mark? I mean I know he went with Barnabus but then what happened? No, that's not what the NaNovel is about but it is about second chances... That's just the scripture that came to mind.
Well still yawning so I better get off.... Night...
1 comment:
WOOO HOOO!! I'm excited to see this! No, I didn't do it this year. I'd forgotten about it until Oct 29 or so and didn't have time to plot anything. But, I have started thinking about another story and today I get to work on Ellie. Very excited.
Happy carpel tunnel syndrome. :)
Post a Comment