
Okay, have to admit it... I just laughed when I saw this icon. Didn't have any explosions today.... but plenty of angst. Yep, angst was definitly the order of the day... but hey you can't have h/c without it. But I decided to finally get to that ending on the first one that I've been planning on rewriting from scratch. I had to get some infomation from people who know more than me... ie... how to crash a seaplane when there's a professional pilot at the wheel. How to treat crash wounds. Laughed when I took a writing trama class and found out how useful duck tape is in the wilderness. And I thought there were a lot of ways to use duck tape at home.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
BUT the good part is I finally know where to really go. Kevin really needed some time for evaluation and this gave it to him. Below is a seriously unedited sample...
He was lost. And in more ways than one. Kevin pushed through the thick foliage. Vines slapped him in the face, cutting the skin. Salty beads of sweat trickled into the wounds, stinging.
So this was his punishment. This barage of emotions as he wandered, lost, searching for water. Something so basic, but without both he and Mark would die.
He slapped when he felt the sting of a mosquito. Was this what hell would be like? To wander aimlessly, no air, just heat and forever tortured with pain? Not only physically but emotionally? An endless slideshow of the wrongs he had ever done played by him, frame by frame. All the people he'd hurt....
Okay, enough playing for one night. It will sound soooooooooo much better when I get it all together. But that's what December is for... editing! *grin*
So, here are the totals. Still behind, but only 1300 words now. Yay!
Title: In a (im)Perfect World and the new end of Broken Road
Total NaNo words so far: 12,034
No comments:
Post a Comment