Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Absolutly Euphoric...


It happened! It really happened! Okay, it's been one of those wonderful crazy months where everything happened - not all good and not all bad. Revival has been EXCELLENT but I don't have time but for a short post.
I won! *bouncy bouncy bouncy* Blame it on the caffeine, blame it on the adrenaline rush, blame it on pure insanity, blame it on whatever... LOL... It's over. Stick a fork in me, I'm done! *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*!
Okay, must settle down now....

2 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Stephanie,
Congratulations again! I have checked your post several times and I knew you were doing this again, but I can't believe you have ALREADY finished. I had to go back and look to see when you started...it seemed just a few days ago! I am sure it seemed forever writing so many words.
Okay--I am ready for the finished product--to read from cover to cover!
PLEASE?????
Karen

meliaka said...

Thanks! Can't wait to catch up on sleep... LOLOLOL... NaNoWriMo runs November 1-30. You cannot start before Nov. 1 and must finish, scramble, and upload 50000 words or more by midnight Nov. 30 to be considered a winner. 90,000 people participated this year. Won't know the winner tally till next week.

Now as to finished product of my first story, I'm hoping in six weeks to run the rest of the chapters throught the crit group. Then, I'll gladly let you read it. This years Nanovel, which is a continuation from the first one won't be ready for a read for a long time.

Thanks, Karen, you are such an encouragement! *megahugs* Steph