Monday, November 05, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Day five

I have this weird feeling this will be the most commonly used NaNoWriMo icon this month. LOL....

Well two things. First, I my assistant asked about the Holy Ghost awhile back. I typed up something trying to help answer her questions. And then she called me Saturday from the Christian bookstore. She had a bible dictionary and was trying to locate different greek words for tongues she had asked about. Then today she asked did I bring them to work. It is awesome and yet... well.... different. I guess I'm so used to pulling on the door that when it opens easily I find myself stumbling backwards and on the floor in disbelief. But it is wonderful.

Now for the stats for today:
Working Title: In a (im)Perfect World
Words: 1679 (8349 total) +15 -- Yeah today was one of those days I forced myself to keep going only as far as I needed to stay on target with word count. I'm supposed to be at 10,000 tomorrow night. Last year I was sick twice in November and catching up is a nightmare. I had to pull a six hour day more than once to make it. But, yes, it was worth it.

*Yawn*

No comments: